Saturday, October 27, 2012

26 Sept

Wow udah lama banget yah since my last post here.. Now I wanna tell you guys about my birthday last September :) 

It was such an amazing day and yes, I won't forget every little thing that happened that day. 

N gave me this book made by himself :-) He wrote a story about a girl named Hanna, and a boy named Ped a.k.a him. He came to my house at 12 o'clock but the securities told him to go home because it's too late at night and they thought N might disturbed me //le sad. So he came back at 6 in the morning and gave the book to the securities and told 'em to gave it to me. When I received it, I felt so happy I cud cry in happiness because I didn't think this kind of thing might happen in my life.. I thought he wouldn't do this for me. So yeah yeah yeah, I was so HAPPY. He just made my entire day. He always knows how to make me happy.


Untitled Untitled Untitled

..and there was another card inside the box :))

Untitled

then I went to school.. everyone in class act like there was nothing happened. They act normal but yeah, what would they do anyway? It was just another shitty monday anyway. But ahaha at the end of the day, they gave me surprise. Ahh they are my lovely ones!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Risca gave me this cute little mug thingy! Thank you &&&&&I love you Risca! Kisses!
IMG_2387
got this Hershey's Kisses from Bintang! Thanks buddy! Then I went home and mom gave me a huge strawberry cheesecake. Happiness overload!! I love her, she is the best. Sadly, I couldn't spend my birthday with my father because he was out of town :---(
Untitled
After maghrib, around 6 pm, I heard someone was knocking my door, when I opened it.. It was my gurl Anisaa Cattleya! Yayness++++++++ She brought D'Parish cupcakes //which was so delicious\\ and we made a video. I wish you guys see it lol.
Untitled
So sad she just spent around 20 minutes in my house. But I feel delighted! I love u my korean girl.  So yeah, it was my bday so I shouldn't be alone! After Anis went home,  N came to my house to accompany me :-) yiipppppppyip!
Untitled
isn't he lovely?

Well I guess that's all about my birthday. It was a blast &&& I love you guys loads!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment